Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Catching up...

I know, I know... I never finished telling you about the rest of the Bobaknit retreat, let's just say it was a lot of fun. See...?





Then I had an expensive plumbing problem. (%&*@#$! *&%^$)

Then I had to clean the house. (%&*@#$! *&%^$)

Then I went to see Bjork (and we knit and she sang about a ball of yarn!)

Then I went to the Maker Faire!!!! Lots of fun.
Mad Max meets Martha Stewart.
Awesome.

An Art Car

A Human powered (
see hamster wheel) Nose picking sculpture

"You're going to blog this, aren't you?"

I want one!

My rocket boy and friend (note: "rocket boy" is over 6 feet tall...)

And finally, Survival Research Labs. Kinetic remote control walking machines that...
destroy things and set them on fire...

fun is over for the machines...

Now, I am going back to my knitting. I have something to block so that I can show it to you and I have something else I want to finish up as well! See you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea that the Maker Faire would be so much fun!