Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ack! Have I been missed?!


Sorry, sorry... I know.
I have started and abandoned several posts over the last couple of weeks. I have had too many things going on and haven't had a chance to finish much. End of the school year activities, birthdays, tooth extractions (my tooth, today, wisdom tooth now gone.)

How do you like my attempt at a "MySpace" photo?!

I have been sucked into Ravelry and am very S-L-O-W-L-Y adding content there. If you haven't checked it out, do so. This shall be a time sucker. Although more time on the computer = less time knitting (I am not one of those talented people who can knit and use the computer at the same time!!!!!) And as I slowly take stock of the yarn that I have acquired over the last few years I am not so sure that is a good idea!

I also have been busy working on a somewhat secret project, but this should be wrapped up soon...

But I am getting back to my regular knitting. An update might be necessary sometime soon. I haven't even had time to read all of your blogs lately!!! I'll be back, I promise!

But milestones have been met...


Isha is now 20!

Ari is 18 (today!)

And I am feeling older... but also much more appreciative of my life, my family and my home. I hope that you can feel the same!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I can't knit and computer, either. I, too, don't like feeling older but I remind myself that I'm happier now than I've ever been and if getting older is what it takes, then it's a good thing! Oh and yes, I do like your pictures and yes, you were missed.