Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bonjour et bon nuit!

This is going to be quick. I am tired. It has been a long and wonderful week. I am in Paris. I managed to order dinner in French without the handy French phrasebook that I had bought and then helpfully left in Bangalore (I know a little, "un petit peu", French that is so rusty you would need a tetanus shot with it.) Yeah- my spelling probably isn't so great either.

I promise that I will get a nice long blog post up in the next couple of days. I owe you. In the meantime.. here is a castle that I saw in Suffolk with Sally this week! This is Orford castle and it is tres cool!



A bientot!

3 comments:

iaminchennai said...

jumped up on seeing french on your blog... i have been going to french classes for the past few weeks and can recognise a few phrases though i have a lot difficulty with the spelling.
Seems you are enjoying the trip a lot.

Angeluna said...

Ah, the glamorous life!!! Glad you are having so much fun. Jealous? Who me? I lived twenty years in Paris and must say I do miss it. Enjoy it a bit for me.

Maya said...

So happy to see a post this morning! Keep on having a great time!