Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Missed the Harlot

Yes. It's true. I was going to be there. I was going to bring knitting children. I was going to...

Oh, never mind. I was overwhelmed with the thought of organizing my day around this when I had family visiting from out of town and in the end I decided to skip it. I missed the sock, but Jeni thankfully gave me a blow by blow the next day as we worked on scrapbooks. I was going to tell her how much I love when she talks about her teenaged daughters since I have a crew of my own. So, another time.

In the meantime, the alpaca allergy has reared its ugly head again. I was able to get the whole right front done before it started bothering me. so, I guess I will wait a few weeks until I pick up the Left front again. But now I ned to start a good wool project. I have yarn for two sweaters (well, at least...) Monster projects, but maybe I just need to start one of them. Both are fairisle, one is a Dale of Norway sweater, the other is Philosophers Wool. I do think that both of them are knit in the round though. That would make them a little more friendly... Hmmm. I also have a niece expecting a baby in Jan/Feb. but I'm not sure she will appreciate a hand-knit item. Not that that will stop me mind you.

Look for new posts about new projects soon!

No comments: