Saturday, January 20, 2007

I've Got Yarn!

Yup. SOME of the yarn for the Spanish Christening Shawl came in, a certain someone misordered and only received half of it... Oh well- I have faith faith I tell you that this will work out perfectly! I have been knitting and knitting away on this project so that I can have it done in time. And this shawl, like Danielle, is getting BIG!

Baby Countdown: 12 days It is actually a nice repeating pattern (this shows about 8 pattern repeats). I don't find it boring at all. It is just interesting enough to keep my attention, but easy enough to work on while watching American Idol, I mean PBS. I am looking forward to seeing it wrapped around Danielle and the baby at some point in the future. I also recently received my shipment from Knitpicks that contained the magnetic cart holder. Wow. Why did I wait so long to get one of these? Only $10 bucks and really makes my life easier...

Now, I have to tell you, we have also had some finished projects around here!
(Drum roll.............)

Anna finished her Fuzzy Feet:(she ran out of the green and so instead went for a purple toe. I kind of like it!)

I finished my socks:
First finished project for 2007! Yowza.

And Winter seems to have finished with us. As I was waiting for my daughter to get out of science class this moring I smelled the sweet heady scent of Narcissus blooming. Wow! Really?! Yup, they were there right behind me. When I came home I took a look around the garden and saw the unmistakeable signs of Spring. She is peeking her way into our lives and finally warming us up a bit! Lovely.

No comments: