Friday, April 06, 2007

Well, I promised you pictures. I got pictures.... Or maybe evidence that I do not make this shi* up (See Hannah, I was thinking of you!) Last night at Bobaknit we all wore our newly acquired (thanks Freecia, Jeni and Hannah!) Boba swag. We were freakin' the muggles out big time.

I know that I can't name everyone and I apologize if you are here and I don't mention your name but there was Juls, Abigail, Anabel and Sophia, Cookie (w/o Kristi- we missed you!), Hannah, Jeni, Pauline, Margit, Me and Freecia. There were some people in there who I don't know as well. We are getting to be a BIG group and it hard to be able to talk to and meet everyone now! A big thank you to Margit's husband who graciously took the picture!

General knitting topics certainly come up at Bobaknitting, as evidenced in the picture below where Jeni is discussing some knitting matter while Jill, Linda, Tina, Hannah and Cookie look on.
But you also need to know that something else, usually of a baser nature, always comes up at Bobaknitting. Here Anabel is preparing to examine the shape of Abigail's knitted breast. They decided that it wasn't quite right...
But when Hannah modeled it (why is it always you Hannah?!) we found it be, well... I'll let you judge for yourself.
Perfect.

And then when Hannah asked Anabel what she was working on (knitted feminine products) her expression is priceless!
Oh my. Yes, I did actually do some knitting as well, but somehow a swatch for a Ribbi Pulli just isn't quite as entertaining!

Now I am off. Purlesence is having a sale on Malabrigo, just got in a new shipment of books AND received three boxes of Socks That Rock!!!

9 comments:

hannahbeekuhns said...

HOLY BOBAboob!
i.HEART.boba.knit. - the way the young man read my shirt was fucking classic. so fucking classic. god.i.love.my.boba.i.mean.booba.knitters.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just vomited from all the excitement! Oh wait, improper usage of Hannah-ism!

Dude, that sh*t cracks me up!!!

theknitist said...

Holy Knitted Nipples, Batman! I think you got the best pics of the night, Cindy!

Anonymous said...

Damn. I'm sorry I had to miss the entertainment! Though I'm sure there will be plenty more next time. So far on line I've seen women modeling a knitted boob and a knitted uterus. I wonder what's next? Whatever it is, I hope I'm there for it.

Abigail said...

Thank goodness for Hannah, eh? Who else would have modelled the breast and let us all take photos of her and then post them on the internet for all the world to see! ;)

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought that we can get so much mileage out of a knitted boob!

JillyB said...

Ha! that is great, you really did get the best pics Cindy! This week I did not have to rip out my boba work, boobaknit and all! that makes me happy.

Jean said...

What fun pictures. It sure looks like a grand time was had by all!

Anonymous said...

Knitted Feminine Products?!!! Who thought of such things?! My expression would have matched Hannah's!